The team of the Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC in a short time completed the order for the manufacture and installation of 3 bridge cranes for the needs of the Ukrainian representative of one of the largest European manufacturers of loading and road-building special equipment. Considering the experience of working on similar projects, the designers of Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC proposed a technical solution that fully satisfied the needs of the Customer in the necessary crane equipment.
A feature of the manufactured cranes is the use of a frequency-adjustable drive for moving and lifting, which allows you to control the accuracy of the positioning of the cargo, and also increases the resource of the running gear of the crane and electric launch equipment. Each of the cranes includes a modern Bulgarian MT type hoist, which ensures uninterrupted operation, ease of maintenance, minimal construction height and side approaches.
Models of manufactured bridge cranes:
Main technical specifications:
- lifting capacity of the first two cranes – 3.2 tons, of the third – 10.0 tons;
- the lifting height of each of the cranes, respectively – 5.50, 7.46, 7.50 m;
- span of cranes, respectively – 10.96, 16.95, 16.80 m.
Otherwise, the technical parameters of the cranes are completely identical:
- lifting and lowering speed – 0…1…4 m/min;
- trolley speed – 0…5…20 m/min;
- crane movement speed – 0…10…40 m/min;
- group operating mode according to ISO or GOST – A5 (medium).
The complete set of each of the cranes:
- wire rope type MT of the corresponding carrying capacity, end beams, geared motors for moving and lifting – manufactured by the Podem plant (Bulgaria);
- electrical equipment – manufactured by Schneider Electric (France);
- span bridge – welded structure box beam manufactured by Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC (Ukraine);
- current lead – closed trolls;
- pendant control panel;
- load limiter;
- limit switch of raising and lowering;
- limit switch of movement of the crane;
- trailer switch of movement of a waist;
- thermal protection of the lift engine.
All 3 cranes were mounted by Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC employees at the place of their operation, after which they successfully passed static and dynamic tests. Currently, this crane equipment is used for after-sales maintenance, as well as repair of loading and road-building machinery.