The staff of the Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC manufactured and mounted an overhead bridge crane for an enterprise manufacturing ventilation and air conditioning systems, as well as ducts, pipelines and other individual components of such systems.
The main technical characteristics of the crane:
- model - KMO-8.0-9.0-4.24-A5;
- carrying capacity - 8.0 t;
- lifting height - 4.2 m;
- crane span - 9.0 m;
- lifting and lowering speed - 6.0 m / min;
- speed of movement of the cart - 20.0 / 5.0 m / min;
- crane movement speed - 40.0 / 10.0 m / min;
- group operating mode according to ISO or GOST-A5 (medium).
Complete set of delivered crane equipment:
- geared motors for moving and lifting, wire rope hoist type MT, end beams - manufactured by Podem plant (Bulgaria);
- electrical equipment - manufactured by Schneider Electric (France);
- span bridge - box beam of welded construction;
- load limiter;
- limit switch of raising and lowering;
- limit switch of movement of the crane;
- trailer switch of movement of a waist;
- thermal protection of the lift engine.
One of the main requirements of the Customer was to provide the necessary working lifting height and minimize lateral approaches. This task was accomplished by using an electric hoist with a reduced construction height, as well as installing a crane span on chairs (metal supports) to increase the working height.
The connection of the supporting crane-beam to the electric power source was carried out using the Festoon type trolley closed current supply. For ease of operation, the crane was equipped with a radio control system and a backup pendant control panel with a quick-detachable connector. Installation of the crane and trolley current lead was performed within two working days. At the end of installation and commissioning, all the necessary control tests were carried out.
Currently, this crane equipment is successfully used for unloading and loading metal billets on vehicles, as well as moving them around the workshop and feeding them to machines for further processing.