An electric single-girder bridge crane for the production of molds was manufactured at the Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC, and then mounted on site. The specialists of Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC, having analyzed the features of the Customer's production premises, proposed a modern design of the overhead bridge crane (girder crane), which provides the required working height, side approaches in a limited space.
In addition, this crane design has significantly reduced costs in the construction of the crane trestle. Taking into account the peculiarities of the Customer's production, the optimal complete set of the bridge crane was implemented, namely: a frequency-controlled drive was installed on all mechanisms (lifting and moving), which ensured smooth movements and positioning accuracy, significantly reduced the amplitude of oscillations when moving loads, reduced working cycles during operation at high speeds.
Technical characteristics of the supplied equipment:
- crane marking - KMO-2.0-9.5-7.0-A5;
- lifting capacity - 2.0 t;
- lifting height - 7.0 m;
- crane span - 9.5 m;
- lifting-lowering speed - 0...1.5...6 m/min;
- trolley travel speed - 0...5...20 m/min;
- crane movement speed - 0...10...40 m/min;
- execution - general industrial;
- operating mode group according to ISO or GOST - A5 (medium).
Crane equipment complete set:
- lifting mechanism - wire rope hoist type MT, as well as geared motors for movement and lifting - manufactured by Podem plant (Bulgaria);
- end beams - manufactured by Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC;
- span bridge - welded box girder;
- frequency control of the lift and travel drive;
- limit switches for hoist and crane movement;
- thermal protection of the hoist motor;
- light and sound signaling of the crane movement;
- load limiter;
- main contactor in the circuit;
- current supply to the crane - closed trolleys.
- pendant control panel;
- radio control system.
The installation of the crane and the current supply, as well as the commissioning works were completed in the shortest possible time. After the successful completion of all the necessary tests and the transfer of technical documentation, training sessions were held with the employees of the customer enterprise on the correct and safe operation of crane equipment.
At this time, the delivered crane is involved in the technological operations of machining in the manufacture of molds, in particular: it unloads forgings, moves metal blanks to machines for further processing, and also stores finished products and is involved in loading them for shipment to customers.