By order of a large Ukrainian metal trading company from Odessa, an overhead crane was developed and manufactured at the Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC.
The main technical characteristics of the crane:
- carrying capacity - 10 t;
- lifting height - 5.8 m;
- crane span - 13.5 m;
- lifting and lowering speed - 4 m / min;
- speed of movement of the cart - 20 m / min;
- crane movement speed - 40/10 m / min;
- group operating mode according to ISO or GOST - A5 (medium).
Complete set of delivered crane equipment:
- wire rope type MT, gear motors for moving and lifting production, end beams - manufactured by Podem (Bulgaria);
- electrical equipment - Schneider Electric (France);
- span bridge (welded structure box beam);
- current supply to the crane - a flexible cable with trolleys on a cable;
- pendant remote control;
- radio control system.
This overhead crane has the lowest possible construction height, reduced hook approaches. To ensure the safe operation of crane equipment, safety devices are installed on it, namely: limit switches for raising / lowering the load, movement of the crane and hoist, as well as phase monitoring relays, thermal protection of the lifting engine, emergency stop and key mark.
A new crane was delivered to the Customer and installed at the place of operation. Currently, it is used for lifting and moving sheet metal, fittings, pipes and other types of metal.