There is a war, but Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant, after relocation to Western Ukraine, continues its production activities. In April 2022, two electric overhead single-girder cranes were manufactured by order of the «MAANS» Production and Design Association, which is one of the largest Ukrainian manufacturers of equipment and spare parts for agricultural machinery.
This enterprise is part of the AUTOLAND group of companies, which has been importing and selling agricultural machinery of the most famous world brands for more than 20 years, and also cultivates crops on an area of 6,000 hectares. Despite the short history of the company, its name is quite widely known in Ukraine and has become synonymous with success, reliability, professionalism and high quality.
Today, Production and Design Association «MAANS» products are represented by harvesters and trolleys for them, spare parts and various consumables for agricultural machinery, as well as other products manufactured according to individual orders of their customers. Two new load-lifting cranes (the same both in terms of technical characteristics and in terms of configuration), which this company ordered from Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant, were needed by it to increase its production capacity.
The main technical characteristics of cranes:
- marking - KMO-5.0-10.5-7.00-A5;
- carrying capacity - 5.0 t;
- lifting height - 7.0 m;
- crane span - 10.5 m;
- lifting-lowering speed - 4.0/1.3 m/min .;
- trolley travel speed – 20.0/6.0 m/min;
- crane travel speed - 30.0/10.0 m/min.;
- operating mode group according to ISO or GOST - A5;
- degree of protection of electrical equipment - IP54 (standard);
- execution - general industrial.
Complete set of delivered crane equipment:
- rope hoist type MT, as well as motor-reducers for movement and lifting - manufactured by PodemCrane (Bulgaria);
- end beams - manufactured by Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant;
- flying bridge - a welded box-shaped beam;
- lifting-lowering limit switch;
- crane travel limit switch;
- limit switch for hoist movement;
- thermal protection of the lift motor;
- light and sound signaling of the crane travel;
- load limiter;
- main contactor in the circuit;
- optical proximity sensors;
- single speed radio control system;
- wired control panel;
- current lead to the crane - open trolleys.
The delivered overhead cranes were mounted in the conditions of the existing production - at the assembly site, where the assembly of agricultural machinery is carried out. Then commissioning work was carried out, at the end of which our installers performed test control tests with a load for static and dynamic loads. After that, the representatives of the Customer were issued a technical report on the installation of cranes, as well as passport and permit documentation for their registration with the expert and technical supervision bodies.