Electric wire rope hoist
«Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC» is the official representative of the plant PodemCrane AD (Bulgaria) and supplies electric wire rope hoists (telphers):
- Series T and MT g / n from 1000kg to 20,0t
- Series MTL g / n from 1000kg to 20,0t
- Series M g / n from 8,0t to 50,0t
Jacks are supplied in the following versions:
- stationary hoist (E)
- hoist normal headroom (EN)
- hoist with reduced construction height (EK)
- girder crane trolley (ED)
In completing the electrical cable hoist (hoist) includes:
- single-speed or two-speed lifting motor (conical or cylindrical);
- single-speed or two-speed motor movement (cylindrical);
- thermal protection of engines lifting and moving;
- load limiter;
- limit switches, extreme top and bottom hook position;
- brake on the movement of hoists;
- electrical equipment Schneider Electric (France);
- pendant with key-brand and emergency stop.
- Dimensions core sizes are given in catalog.
«Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC» delivers wire rope hoists as a separate lifting mechanism telpher performance and as part of cranes (bridge, gantry and crane beams) in the performance of the crane.
In rope hoists Podem AD production received permission to use №2932.13.32.
Tali certified by UkrSEPRO, №UA1.168.0161114-13 issued certificate of conformity.
Tali rope Podem have been tested and comply with the technical regulations machinery safety, issued a declaration of conformity №UA.034.D.0519-13.
For the selection of the optimal technical solution and prepare technical and commercial offer, please fill in the questionnaire.
Do you have questions?
Contact us now and
we will help you to find
the right solution.
Request for equipment
An overhead crane with a span of 23 meters was made for a large manufacturer of agricultural equipmentAn electric single-girder overhead crane was manufactured for a large manufacturer …
- By order of a large Ukrainian metal trader, engaged in the …
Participation of Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant representatives in the «OEM DAY’21» forum: another step into the future!On September 7-8, 2021, Schneider Electric Ukraine held the OEM DAY'21 …