Electric wire rope hoist Podem
Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC is the official representative of the plant PodemCrane AD (Bulgaria) and supplies electric wire rope hoists (telphers):
- series T and MT lifting capacity from 1000kg to 20,0t;
- series MTL lifting capacity from 1000kg to 20,0t;
- series M lifting capacity from 8,0t to 50,0t.
Hoists are supplied in the following versions:
- stationary hoist (E)
- hoist normal headroom (EN)
- hoist with reduced construction height (EK)
- girder crane trolley (ED)
In completing the electrical cable hoist includes:
- single-speed or two-speed lifting motor (conical or cylindrical);
- single-speed or two-speed motor movement (cylindrical);
- thermal protection of engines lifting and moving;
- load limiter;
- limit switches, extreme top and bottom hook position;
- brake on the movement of hoists;
- electrical equipment Schneider Electric (France);
- pendant with key-brand and emergency stop;
- dimensions core sizes are given in catalog.
Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC delivers wire rope hoists as a separate lifting mechanism telpher performance and as part of cranes (bridge, gantry and crane beams) in the performance of the crane.
In rope hoists Podem AD production received permission to use №2932.13.32.
Tali certified by UkrSEPRO, №UA1.168.0161114-13 issued certificate of conformity.
Wire rope hoists Podem have been tested and comply with the technical regulations machinery safety, issued a declaration of conformity №UA.034.D.0519-13.
For the selection of the optimal technical solution and prepare technical and commercial offer, please fill in the questionnaire.
Main components of Podem 2021 EN single girder cranes
Do you have questions?
Contact us now and
we will help you to find
the right solution.
Request for equipment
Two overhead cranes for Production and Design Association “MAANS” were manufactured at Kyiv Crane Machinery PlantThere is a war, but Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant, after relocation …
- The life of Ukraine and the whole world is divided into …
- By order of the Prydniprovskyi Bio-TPP, engaged in the production of …