The team of the Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC manufactured, delivered and mounted an suspended crane for an enterprise for the production of reinforced concrete products. Having studied in detail the needs of the Customer and the purpose of the ordered crane equipment, our experts precisely selected all the necessary mechanisms and other components.
The main purpose of the crane is the loading of reinforced concrete products on trucks. Based on the maximum overall dimensions of the products manufactured at this enterprise, it was decided to use a hoist with a reduced construction height in order to maximize the working area of the hook.
Also, a special approach was required by the decision on the current supply of crane equipment, taking into account the factor that the length of the crane path is 91 meters – in this case, only the use of closed trolleys can ensure safe and reliable operation.
Technical characteristics of the manufactured bridge suspended crane:
- carrying capacity – 5 t;
- lifting height – 7 m;
- crane span – 7 m;
- lifting and lowering speed – 4 m/min;
- speed of movement of the cart – 20 m/min;
- crane movement speed – 20 m/min;
- length of closed trolleys (current supply to the crane) – 91 m;
- group operating mode according to ISO or GOST – 2 m (medium);
- degree of protection of electrical equipment – IP54.
The main and additional equipment of the delivered equipment:
- span bridge (welded beam of a box-shaped structure with a width of the riding shelf 295 mm) – manufactured by Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC;
- electric hoist, end beams, movement and lifting gear motors – manufactured by Podem (Bulgaria);
- 6-button one-speed remote control;
- emergency stop;
- brand key;
- limit switch of raising and lowering;
- limit switch of movement of the crane;
- trailer switch of movement of a waist;
- thermal protection of the lift engine;
- phase control relay.
New crane equipment was installed during the construction of the workshop, where he will work. After the installation was completed, commissioning was carried out, and then all the required static and dynamic tests of the crane, which were completed successfully.