By the order of one of the largest Ukrainian metallurgical plants, the Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC manufactured two 8-ton suspended bridge cranes, which were needed at this time for the next stage of reconstruction, and later for maintenance of aspiration plants in the mixing department of the converter shop and equipment in the smoke room.
The main objective of this project was the design and manufacture of cranes, according to the technical specifications of the Customer, and the delivery of them as soon as possible to avoid stopping the reconstruction. Our designers quickly developed and agreed with the Customer the outline drawing of the overhead crane. The presence of the main components in the warehouse of our plant along with optimized technological processes allowed us to produce the ordered crane equipment in the shortest possible time.
Main technical characteristics of the new bridge cranes:
|carrying capacity||8,0 t|
|lifting height||7,0 m|
|crane span||6,0 m|
|rise-lowering speed||4,0 m/min|
|trolley speed||20,0 m/min|
|crane speed||20,0/5,0 m/min|
|operating mode group according to ISO or GOST||A5 (medium)|
The main equipment of the delivered equipment:
- wire rope type MT, gear motors for moving and lifting – manufactured by Podem (Bulgaria??);
- end beams and span bridge (box beam of welded construction) – manufactured by Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC (Ukraine??);
- electrical equipment – manufactured by Schneider Electric (France??).
- limit switch of raising and lowering;
- limit switch of movement of the crane;
- trailer switch of movement of a waist;
- thermal protection of the lift engine;
- load limiter;
- current supply to the crane – a flexible cable with trolleys on a cable;
- pendant control panel.
This crane equipment will be used by the Customer for the dismantling and installation of large-sized components of pumping stations and smoke exhausters at a metallurgical plant.