For a large Ukrainian manufacturer of facade systems located in the Kharkiv region, an electric single-girder overhead crane was manufactured at the Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC. At the same time, in accordance with the wishes of the Customer, the maximum possible lifting height was ensured in the conditions of the existing workshop, the ability to position the load and control by radio signal, and also installed auxiliary lighting.
Main technical characteristics of the new crane:
- marking - KMO-5.0-16.50-7.0-A5;
- lifting capacity - 5.0 t;
- lifting height - 7.0 m;
- span - 16.5 m;
- lifting and lowering speed - 4.0/1.3 m/min;
- trolley travel speed - 20.0/6.0 m/min;
- crane movement speed - 40.0/10.0 m/min;
- execution - general industrial;
- operating mode group according to ISO or GOST - A5 (medium);
- degree of protection of electrical equipment - IP54 (standard).
Completion of the supplied crane equipment:
- wire rope hoist type MT, geared motors for movement and lifting, end beams - manufactured by Podem (Bulgaria);
- span bridge - welded box-shaped girder;
- lifting-lowering limit switch;
- limit switch for crane movement;
- limit switch for hoist movement;
- load limiter;
- thermal protection of the hoist motor;
- phase control relay;
- main contactor in the circuit;
- light and sound signaling of the crane movement;
- LED lighting of the working area;
- 2-speed radio control system;
- wired control panel.
Delivery of all crane equipment was carried out to the Kharkiv region by a trawl for the transportation of oversized cargo. In addition to the crane, a closed-type trolley current lead was supplied, which makes it possible to power the crane without any problems throughout the entire section of the crane runway. The manufactured crane was installed in the existing workshop of the enterprise. The crane installation, including its commissioning, was completed within 3 days.
After the completion of the commissioning work, all the necessary static and dynamic tests were carried out, followed by the issuance of permits. Currently, the new overhead crane is being successfully operated, it is used for unloading and loading vehicles, as well as for storing components and finished facade systems in the Customer's workshop.
It is worth noting that this crane allows lifting and lowering cargo in almost any part of the workshop (earlier this work was performed using a loader, but due to the lack of free access, access to many components was limited). Thus, thanks to the installation of a new overhead crane, the production process was optimized, which led to a significant increase in the production volume.