At the Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC, by the order of a large Ukrainian enterprise for the production of boiler equipment, two bridge cranes were designed and manufactured to equip the new workshop.
The lifting capacity of one crane is 10 tons, the second - 3.2 tons, otherwise all the technical specifications are the same. The equipment of both cranes is also the same, with the exception of hoists, which respectively differ in carrying capacity.
The main technical characteristics of each of the cranes:
- lifting height - 7.0 m;
- span - 12.1 m;
- lifting and lowering speed - 4.0 / 1.3 m/min;
- speed of movement of the cart - 20.0 / 6.0 m/min;
- crane movement speed - 40.0 / 10.0 m/min;
- degree of protection of electrical equipment - IP55;
- group operating mode according to ISO or GOST - 2m (medium).
The basic equipment of each of the cranes:
- electric wire rope hoist type MT, end beams, movement and lifting gear motors - manufactured by Podem plant (Bulgaria)
- span bridge - a welded beam of a box-shaped structure with a width of the riding shelf 295 mm;
- limit switch of raising and lowering;
- thermal protection of the lift engine;
- light and sound alarm for crane operation - CN 380V;
- current supply to the crane - closed trolleys;
- wired control panel;
- radio control system.
After delivery to the place, all hoisting cranes were mounted by our specialists in the conditions of the existing production, and then commissioning, as well as static and dynamic tests were carried out. Currently, overhead cranes are successfully used in the process.