At the Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC, by order of one of the structural divisions of «Ukrnafta», an electric overhead bridge crane was manufactured. This division is engaged in the incoming inspection of new installations of electric driven centrifugal vane pumps and their repair. The customer needed the crane to move large-sized heavy pump components during repairs.
In the terms of reference, the Customer, among other things, provided the following conditions:
- minimum building height of the crane;
- the presence of micro-speeds for all drive groups of the crane;
- the presence of a load limiter;
- complete with radio control system.
All this was taken into account by the Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC designers when designing the crane, in particular, the minimum possible construction height of the crane was provided from the level of the square head to the hook suspension in the extreme upper position - 720 mm, all the desired additional components were provided. To ensure safety, limit switches are provided for the movement of the crane along the workshop, the hoist - along the crane bridge, as well as for raising and lowering the hook suspension.
Main technical characteristics of the new crane:
- marking - KMO-5.0-16.50-7.00-A5;
- lifting capacity - 5.0 t;
- lifting height - 7.0 m;
- span - 16.5 m;
- lifting and lowering speed - 4.0/1.3 m/min;
- trolley travel speed - 20.0/5.0 m/min;
- crane movement speed - 40.0/10.0 m/min;
- operating mode group according to ISO or GOST - A5;
- execution - general industrial;
- degree of protection of electrical equipment - IP54 (standard).
Completion of the supplied crane equipment:
- wire rope hoist type MT, end beams, geared motors for movement and lifting - manufactured by Podem (Bulgaria);
- span bridge - welded box girder;
- lifting-lowering limit switch;
- limit switch for crane movement;
- limit switch for hoist movement;
- thermal protection of the hoist motor;
- light and sound signaling of the crane movement;
- load limiter;
- main contactor in the circuit;
- 2-speed radio control system;
- wired control panel.
The main task of Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC was the complete replacement of the existing crane with a new one. Our employees carried out dismantling of the previously operating crane, as well as installation, commissioning and testing of a new crane manufactured by Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC. Installation work was carried out in cramped conditions in the working shop. Currently, the new crane is being successfully operated - it is used in the repair of vane pumps.