The team of the Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC manufactured and installed a 5-ton electric bridge single-beam overhead crane model KMO-5.0-10495-7.0-A5 in record time - in just 7 days. The customer of this crane equipment was a leading Ukrainian company specializing in the storage and disposal of radioactive components.
The main technical characteristics of the new crane:
- carrying capacity - 5.0 t;
- lifting height - 7.0 m;
- crane span - 10.495 m;
- lifting and lowering speed - 4 / 1.3 m/min;
- speed of movement of the cart - 20/5 m/min;
- crane movement speed - 40/10 m/min;
- group operating mode according to ISO or GOST - A5 (medium).
Complete set of delivered crane equipment:
- motor gearboxes for moving and lifting, wire rope type MT and end beams - manufactured by Podemcrane (Bulgaria);
- span bridge - beams of the HEA series;
- electric cable and busbar supply systems - a flexible cable on a rigid Festoon type profile;
- pendant remote control;
- trailer switch of movement of a waist;
- limit switch of movement of the crane;
- thermal protection of the lift engine;
- phase control relay;
- light and sound alarm of the crane;
- load limiter;
- main contactor in the circuit.
The new overhead crane of the Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC production type has several speeds, and is also equipped with modern safety devices, including an emergency stop on the remote control and a brand key.
This crane was installed on the site of an old, used its own, similar crane equipment manufactured in 1977. Our installation team worked hard: the dismantling of the old and the installation of a new crane was completed in less than 8 working hours - at 9:00 in the morning dismantling and then installation work began, and by 16:30 the dismantled equipment was already taken out of the workshop, and a new crane is installed in its place. The next working day, commissioning and the whole range of necessary test were carried out. At the moment, the new Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC overhead crane has been successfully operated at a secure facility for the storage of radioactive waste.