By the order of a large company manufacturing solid fuel boilers, a single-girder bridge crane was manufactured at the Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC, which the Customer needed in connection with the expansion of production.
The main technical characteristics of the crane KMO-10.0-7.00-10.0-A5:
- carrying capacity - 10.0 t;
- lifting height - 10.0 m;
- crane span - 7.0 m;
- lifting and lowering speed - 4.0 m/min;
- trolley speed - 20.0 m/min;
- crane movement speed - 40.0/10.0 m/min;
- group operating mode according to ISO or GOST - 2m (medium);
- degree of protection of electrical equipment - IP55.
Complete set of delivered crane equipment:
- wire rope type MT, end beams, movement and lifting gear motors - manufactured by Podem (Bulgaria);
- span bridge - a welded beam of a box-shaped structure with a width of the riding shelf 295 mm;
- current supply to the crane - Festoon standard;
- 6 button wired remote control;
- emergency stop;
- brand key;
- limit switch of raising and lowering;
- limit switch of movement of the crane;
- trailer switch of movement of a waist;
- thermal protection of the lift engine;
- load limiter;
- LED lighting of the working area.
After delivery, the crane equipment was quickly mounted in the conditions of the existing production, then commissioning, as well as static and dynamic tests were carried out. Currently, an overhead crane is successfully operating at the assembly site for lifting heavy bulky components and finished boilers.