At the Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC, an electric overhead bridge crane was manufactured and then mounted in the foundry of a large machine-building enterprise, which the customer needed to move, lower and raise:
- a ladle with a hot metal for further loading into molds;
- an electromagnet for screening out metal from sand;
- grab for grabbing sand with subsequent loading into the car.
On the supplied crane, both an electric magnet and a motor grab can be used as attachments. The grab and magnet are powered by cable drums fixed to the hoist body.
Technical characteristics of the supplied crane equipment:
- crane marking - KMO-10.0-22.50-13.0-A5;
- crane structure - overhead bridge crane;
- lifting capacity - 10.0 t;
- lifting height - 13.0 m;
- crane span - 22.5 m;
- lifting-lowering speed - 0 ... 4.0 m/min;
- trolley travel speed - 0 ... 20.0 m/min;
- crane movement speed - 0 ... 40.0 m/min;
- group of operating mode according to ISO or GOST - A5 (medium);
- degree of protection of electrical equipment - IP54 (standard).
Smooth movement is ensured thanks to the installed frequency drives. Crane control - using a cable remote control, there is also a redundant single-speed radio control. When installing the crane equipment, the existing current supply of the Customer was used.
Completion of the supplied crane equipment:
- lifting mechanism - rope hoist type MT of appropriate carrying capacity, as well as end beams, gear motors for movement and lifting - all manufactured by Podem (Bulgaria);
- span bridge - welded box-type girder (roll flange width 395 mm);
- limit switches for lifting and lowering, crane movement and hoist movement;
- thermal protection of the hoist motor;
- phase control relay;
- light and sound signaling of the crane run - CN 380V;
- load limiter;
- main contactor in the circuit;
- LED lighting of the working area;
- additional options - "Passage gallery on a single-girder crane" and "Operation with one crane both with a magnet and a grab".
Installation and commissioning works during the installation of a single-girder crane from a walk-through gallery were carried out in the conditions of the existing production, after their completion static and dynamic tests of the supplied crane equipment were successfully carried out.