By the order of one of the largest Ukrainian enterprises for the production of corrugated board and metal tile, the team of the Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC manufactured two 10-ton overhead bridge cranes. Both cranes are identical in their technical characteristics and configuration. On each of them, frequency-controlled drives were installed, which eliminated the swinging of the load and ensured the possibility of its accurate positioning during movement.
To connect each of the crane beams to a source of electricity, a closed-type trolley current lead is used. Such a modern solution provides high safety, reduces the possibility of unexpected stops and has a very aesthetic appearance. These cranes are completed with crane scales. The kit also includes a radio transmitter (signal transmission at a distance of up to 100 meters) and a backup panel, which has a built-in interface for connecting to a computer and transmitting data to it online, which allows electronic recording of loading and unloading operations.
Technical characteristics of each of the cranes:
- marking – KMO-10.0-17.0-7.335-A5;
- carrying capacity – 10 t;
- lifting height – 7.3 m;
- crane span – 17.0 m;
- lifting and lowering speed – 0 … 4 m/min;
- speed of movement of the cart – 0 … 20 m/min;
- crane movement speed – 0 … 40 m/min;
- group operating mode according to ISO or GOST – A5 (medium).
Complete set of delivered equipment:
- wire rope type MT, end beams, movement and lifting motor reducers – manufactured by Podem (Bulgaria);
- electrical equipment – manufactured by Schneider Electric (France);
- span bridge – box beam of welded construction – manufactured by Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC (Ukraine);
- limit switch of raising and lowering;
- limit switch of movement of the crane;
- trailer switch of movement of a waist;
- thermal protection of the lift engine;
- load limiter;
- pendant control panel;
- radio control system.
At the moment, the cranes have been successfully installed and passed control tests. Used in the process for lifting and moving metal billets and finished products.