By order of a large Ukrainian metal trader, engaged in the sale of various types of rolled metal throughout Ukraine, two electric single-girder bridge cranes, identical in their technical characteristics and configuration, were manufactured at the Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC.
The main features of the new cranes are: the presence of frequency converters on all drives to ensure the smooth running of the cranes and crane trolley, the presence of a working platform and a service platform along the crane bridge, radio control. Both cranes are equipped with control equipment and frequency converters from the French company Schneider Electric, as well as a system for accelerated lowering and raising of the hook suspension without load, which significantly reduced the time period of one cycle of lifting and lowering the load.
Main technical characteristics of new cranes:
- marking - KMO-5.0-24.0-7.00-A5;
- lifting capacity - 5.0 t;
- lifting height - 7.0 m;
- span - 24.0 m;
- lifting and lowering speed - 0...2.0...6.0 m/min;
- trolley travel speed - 0...5.0...20.0 m/min;
- crane movement speed - 0...10.0...40.0 m/min;
- operating mode group according to ISO or GOST - A5;
- degree of protection of electrical equipment - IP54 (standard);
- execution - general industrial.
Completion of the supplied crane equipment
- wire rope hoist type MT, end beams, geared motors for movement and lifting - manufactured by Podem (Bulgaria);
- span bridge - welded box-shaped girder;
- lifting-lowering limit switch;
- limit switch for crane movement;
- limit switch for hoist movement;
- thermal protection of the hoist motor;
- light and sound signaling of the crane movement;
- load limiter;
- main contactor in the circuit;
- LED lighting of the working area;
- 2-speed radio control system;
- wired control panel.
It is envisaged that two overhead cranes work simultaneously on the same track, therefore, an optical anti-collision device is installed on each of them. The scope of delivery also included a closed-type trolley current lead with repair and maintenance areas.
Work on the installation of overhead cranes was carried out in accordance with the planned and agreed with the Customer work plan. After lifting the metal structure from the crane trolley, the installation of electrical equipment and cable and wire products was carried out, then commissioning was carried out.
At the final stage, in the presence of the Customer's representative and the inspector, the new bridge cranes underwent static and dynamic tests, after which they were handed over to the Customer with all the technical documentation. At present, both cranes are successfully operated at the metal-roll warehouse, with their help, unloading and loading of products into vehicles is carried out.