Due to the need to increase production capacity, a metal fabrication plant located in the Kyiv region designed and built another additional workshop. The main task of the new workshop is the assembly of metal structures necessary for the construction of hangars, logistics centers, storage areas and other similar facilities. At the same time, in the technological cycle, one of the key roles was assigned to a 10-ton electric bridge crane, which it was decided to order at the Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC.
The main technical characteristics of the crane:
- marking - KMO-10.0-16.50-7.0-A5;
- carrying capacity - 10.0 t;
- lifting height - 7.0 m;
- crane span - 16.5 m;
- lifting and lowering speed - 4.0 m/min;
- speed of movement of the cart - 20.0 / 5.0 m/min;
- crane movement speed - 40.0 / 10.0 m/min;
- degree of protection of electrical equipment - IP54 (standard);
- group operating mode according to ISO or GOST - A5 (medium).
Complete set of delivered crane equipment:
- wire rope type MT, end beams, movement and lifting motor reducers - manufactured by Podem (Bulgaria);
- span bridge - a welded beam of a box-shaped structure (width of the skiing shelf - 295 mm);
- limit switch of raising and lowering;
- limit switch of movement of the crane;
- trailer switch of movement of a waist;
- thermal protection of the lift engine;
- radio control system;
- pendant control panel.
After the construction of a new workshop and installation of crane tracks, the Customer provided a leveling certificate confirming the readiness of the tracks for crane operation. The overhead crane was mounted by our specialists within one day, then commissioning was completed. Successfully conducted static and dynamic tests have confirmed the reliability of the crane design and its performance.
Currently, this crane technology is fully involved in the process. Thanks to the correctly selected equipment, the crane accurately and on time fulfills the existing tasks: with its help, metal structures are assembled, as well as the shipment of finished products and unloading of vehicles.