A company with foreign investments, specializing in sales of agricultural machinery and commercial vehicles in Ukraine, planned to purchase a bridge crane from one of the European manufacturers, but having got acquainted with our production and with similar implemented projects, decided to order the necessary crane equipment at the Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC.
For a short time, technical specifications were agreed upon and the crane was put into production. The availability of all necessary components in the warehouse and the streamlined production process allowed our company to complete the delivery as soon as possible. A feature of this crane is the presence of a variable frequency drive, which allows for smooth movement of goods and the accuracy of their positioning.
Technical characteristics of the bridge crane KMO-3,2-11,2-7,0-A5:
|operating mode group according to ISO or GOST
Complete set of delivered crane equipment:
- wire rope type MT, end beams, movement and lifting gear motors – manufactured by the Podem plant (Bulgaria);
- electrical equipment – manufactured by Schneider Electric (France);
- span bridge – welded structure box beam manufactured by Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC (Ukraine);
- limit switch of raising and lowering;
- limit switch of movement of the crane;
- trailer switch of movement of a waist;
- thermal protection of the lift engine;
- load limiter;
- current supply to the crane – closed trolleys;
- pendant control panel;
- radio control system.
After manufacturing, the overhead bridge crane in an unassembled form was delivered to the place of operation, mounted there and successfully passed static and dynamic tests. Currently, this crane equipment is used for after-sales service, repair of vehicles and agricultural machinery.