A 10-ton bridge crane for one of the largest oil producing companies in Ukraine was manufactured at the Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC. Today, this company produces more than 86% of oil, 28% of gas condensate and 16% of gas from the total hydrocarbon production in our country.
The customer needed a new crane to more efficiently provide loading and unloading operations at the territory of the oil refinery. It is worth noting that, along with our designers, the representatives of the Customer took an active part in the development of the project of the crane overpass and the crane itself - this made it possible to take into account all the nuances of the technological process, for which new crane equipment was needed.
The main technical characteristics of the crane model KMO-10.0-20.00-7.0-A5:
- carrying capacity - 10.0 t;
- lifting height - 7.0 t;
- crane span - 20.0 m;
- lifting and lowering speed - 4.0 m / min;
- the speed of movement of the trolley - 20.0 m / min;
- crane movement speed - 40.0 / 10.0 m / min;
- degree of protection of electrical equipment - IP55;
- group operating mode according to ISO or GOST - 2m (medium).
The main components on a supporting bridge crane: cable hoist MT type, gear motors for moving and lifting, as well as end beams - produced by the Bulgarian plant Podemcrane. The span bridge (a welded beam of a box-shaped structure with a width of a riding shelf of 295 mm) was manufactured at Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC.
The crane package also includes:
- load limiter;
- limit switch of raising and lowering;
- trailer switches of crane and hoist movement;
- additional brake of the lifting mechanism;
- thermal protection of the lift engine;
- phase control relay;
- light and sound alarm for crane operation - Schneider 24V;
- main contactor in the circuit;
- LED lighting of the working area.
The increased degree of protection of electrical equipment, as well as anticorrosive painting of the span bridge ensures reliable operability of crane equipment in the open air at any time of the year and in any weather.
After delivery to the place of operation, the crane was mounted and after testing it was put into operation as soon as possible, despite the fact that the installation and commissioning were carried out in the conditions of the current production. Currently, the new crane equipment is being successfully operated: with its help, loading and unloading of raw materials, equipment and tools is carried out in the custody of the oil refinery.