On the recommendation of their partners, who had already ordered crane equipment at our factory, we were approached by the heads of one of the largest Ukrainian industrial enterprises with a request to help solve the problem of moving heavy overall cargo into the shop of an already finished building. Due to the relatively small height of the building, the project manager proposed to produce a bridge overhead crane with a reduced construction height.
Technical characteristics of the bridge crane:
- marking - KMO-10.0-12.42-7.0-A5;
- carrying capacity - 10.0 t;
- lifting height - 7.0 m;
- crane span - 12.42 m;
- lifting and lowering speed - 4.0 / 1.3 m / min;
- speed of movement of the cart - 20.0 / 5.0 m / min;
- crane movement speed - 40.0 / 10.0 m / min;
- group operating mode according to ISO or GOST - 2m (medium);
- degree of protection of electrical equipment - IP55.
Complete set of delivered crane equipment:
- wire rope type MT, end beams, movement and lifting gear motors - manufactured by the Podem plant (Bulgaria);
- span bridge - a welded beam of a box-shaped structure (the width of the skiing shelf is 295 mm);
- limit switch of raising and lowering;
- limit switch of movement of the crane;
- trailer switch of movement of a waist;
- thermal protection of the lift engine;
- load limiter;
- current supply to the crane - closed trolleys;
- 6-button pendant control panel;
- emergency stop;
- key mark.
The supplied crane equipment was mounted in the conditions of the existing production, commissioning was carried out, at the end of which static and dynamic tests of the crane were carried out.
You can see the result in the photo - our team of specialists once again successfully completed the task, which earned a positive review from the Customer and his recommendations to his business partners.