Having a crane-beam of our production in his crane farm, the management of a large Ukrainian company for the production of sheet reinforced glass decided to order two bridge cranes at the Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC to equip their new workshop.
Frequency converters were installed on these cranes, which ensure smooth lifting and moving the cargo, eliminate jerking and the possibility of damage to the cargo. To increase safety, two-position limit switches and a load limiter are installed. Both cranes have similar technical characteristics (differ only in span width) and the same equipment.
Technical characteristics of overhead bridge cranes:
- carrying capacity – 3.2 t;
- lifting height – 10.0 m;
- the span of one crane – 16.3 m, the other – 13.5 m;
- lifting and lowering speed – 0 … 4 m / min;
- speed of movement of the cart – 0 … 20 m / min;
- crane movement speed – 0 … 40 m / min;
- group operating mode according to ISO or GOST – A5 (medium).
Complete set of delivered crane equipment:
- wire rope type MT, end beams, movement and lifting motor reducers – manufactured by Podem (Bulgaria);
- electrical equipment – manufactured by Schneider Electric (France);
- span bridge – box beam of welded construction – manufactured by Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC (Ukraine);
- limit switch of raising and lowering;
- limit switch of movement of the crane;
- trailer switch of movement of a waist;
- thermal protection of the lift engine;
- load limiter;
- pendant control panel;
- radio control system;
- current supply to the crane – a flexible cable with trolleys on a cable.
After manufacturing, both cranes were delivered to the place of operation – the finished product warehouse of the sheet reinforced glass plant, mounted there and passed the necessary tests; are being successfully operated.