An electric single-girder overhead crane was manufactured for a large manufacturer of agricultural machinery at the Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC. The main feature of the new crane, despite its large dimensions and weight, is the smooth movement of the bridge structure, as well as the hoist mechanism.
All crane drives are equipped with Schneider Electric frequency inverters, which provide smooth running and the ability to use two speeds - the main and micro speed. The crane equipment is equipped with a radio control panel, which provides more convenient and safe crane control when lifting and lowering large-sized items.
Main technical characteristics of the new crane:
- marking - KMO-10.0-23.00-7.0-A5;
- lifting capacity -10.0 t;
- lifting height - 7.0 t;
- span - 23.0 m;
- lifting and lowering speed - 0...1.0...4.0 m/min;
- trolley travel speed - 0...5.0...20.0 m/min;
- crane movement speed - 0...10.0...40.0 m/min;
- operating mode group according to ISO or GOST - A5 (medium);
- degree of protection of electrical equipment - IP54 (standard);
- execution - general industrial.
Crane equipment complete set:
- wire rope hoist type MT, end beams, geared motors for movement and lifting - manufactured by Podem (Bulgaria);
- frequency inverters and electrical equipment - manufactured by Schneider Electric (France);
- span bridge - welded box girder;
- lifting-lowering limit switch;
- limit switch for crane movement;
- limit switch for hoist movement;
- thermal protection of the hoist motor;
- phase control relay;
- light and sound signaling of the crane movement;
- load limiter;
- main contactor in the circuit;
- power supply to the crane - closed trolleys;
- 2-speed radio control system;
- wired control panel.
The design of the crane was carried out in parallel with the design of the building of the new workshop, therefore, by the time the construction of the frame and the facade of the building was completed, the crane had already been delivered to the place of future operation and successfully mounted there, after which it underwent static and dynamic tests, and all the necessary technical documentation was issued to the Customer.
After the launch of the new workshop, the crane will be involved in the assembly of innovative agricultural equipment produced by the Customer, in particular, incubators, incubation and hatchers. Also, with the help of this crane, the finished product will be loaded onto cars.