By order of the Specialized Aviation Detachment of the Civil Protection Operational Rescue Service of the State Emergency Service of Ukraine, a three-span suspended bridge crane was manufactured at the Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC, which will be used for the repair and maintenance of aircraft based at an airfield located in the northern part of our country.
- marking - KMP-3.2-34.2-10.5-12.0-10.5-10.0-A5;
- lifting capacity - 3.2 t;
- lifting height - 10.0 m;
- crane spans - 10.5, 12.0 and 10.5 m;
- lifting-lowering speed - 4.0 / 1.3 m/min;
- trolley travel speed - 20.0 / 6.0 m/min;
- crane movement speed - 20.0 / 5.0 m/min;
- group of operating mode according to ISO or GOST - A5 (medium);
- degree of protection of electrical equipment - IP54 (standard).
Crane equipment complete set:
- wire rope hoist type MT, as well as geared motors for movement and lifting - manufactured by Podem (Bulgaria);
- end beams with normal headroom and span bridge (45M I-beam with 150 mm roll flange width) - manufactured by Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC;
- limit switches for lifting and lowering, movement of the crane and hoist;
- thermal protection of the hoist motor;
- light and sound signaling of the crane run - CN 380V;
- load limiter;
- main contactor in the circuit;
- LED lighting of the working area;
- current lead to the crane - 36M.
Our assembly team installed this three-span overhead crane in the context of the construction of a new workshop intended for the repair and maintenance of aircraft. Installation was carried out on a tight schedule. After successful static and dynamic tests, all technical documentation was handed over to the Customer.