At the end of May this year, the Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC team manufactured a single-girder bridge electric crane model KMO-10.0-10.5-7.0-A5 on the order of a large Ukrainian plant engaged in the manufacture of boiler equipment. The supplied crane equipment will be used to ensure the movement of materials and components throughout the production hall.
Main technical characteristics of the crane:
- load capacity - 10.0 tons;
- lifting height - 7.0 m;
- span - 10.5 m;
- lifting / lowering speed - 4 / 1.3 m / min;
- trolley speed - 20/5 m / min;
- crane speed - 40/10 m / min;
- group mode of operation according to ISO or GOST - A5 (medium).
Basic equipment supplied crane equipment:
- flying bridge (box-shaped welded frame) - own production;
- cable hoist type MT, end beams, motor-reducers of movement and lifting - all manufactured by Podem (Bulgaria).
The new bridge crane is equipped with two-speed engines, which will allow for the most accurate positioning of cargoes using micro velocities. Additionally, there is a load limiter on the crane, which will allow to avoid possible overload and, accordingly, failure of the lifting equipment.
Also, in order to ensure the safety of the work, the limit switches for the movement of hoists and cranes are installed, as well as the thermal protection of the lifting motor. Led-lights mounted on the crane, turn on directly from the crane console and allow you to perfectly illuminate the entire working area. Electric cable and busbar supply systems - flexible cable on the rigid profile type Festoon.
Thanks to a well-planned outage (work plan), the design and manufacture of a new bridge crane was completed in the shortest possible time; equipment installation, commissioning and test tests were successfully completed in just two working days!