A large Ukrainian company specializing in the manufacture of industrial equipment for the processing of primary and secondary raw materials ordered 4 bridge cranes at our factory.
The building project was developed in close collaboration with Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC designers and representatives of the Customer, thanks to which it was possible to optimize the number of building materials for the construction of supports due to the maximum useful range of crane equipment at their minimum height. The cranes were powered by connecting them to closed-type trolleys, which made it possible to abandon unnecessary cables and connect all 4 cranes in one way.
Main technical characteristics of cranes
- carrying capacity - 3.2 t;
- lifting height - 7.0 t;
- crane span - 10.5 m;
- lifting and lowering speed - 4.0 / 1.3 m / min;
- trolley speed - 20.0 / 6.0 m / min;
- crane movement speed - 40.0 / 10.0 m / min;
- group operating mode according to ISO or GOST - A5 (medium).
Complete set of delivered crane equipment
- wire rope type MT, end beams and gear motors for moving and lifting - manufactured by Podem (Bulgaria);
- electrical equipment - Schneider Electric (France);
- span bridge - beams of the HEA series;
- limit switch of raising and lowering;
- limit switch of movement of the crane;
- trailer switch of movement of a waist;
- thermal protection of the lift engine;
- load limiter;
- current supply to the crane - a flexible cable on a rigid Festoon type profile;
- pendant control panel.
All 4 overhead bridge cranes have been successfully mounted and are currently used to service the transformer and install its individual components.