For one of the leading Ukrainian chemical industry enterprises at the Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC, 2 bridge cranes were designed and manufactured for operation in tandem operation in pairs and separately.
The main technical characteristics of each of the cranes:
- model KMO-3.2 + 3.2-10.8-7.0-A5;
- carrying capacity - 6.3 t;
- lifting height - 7.0 m;
- crane span - 11.0 m;
- lifting and lowering speed - 4.0 / 1.0 m / min;
- speed of movement of the cart - 20.0 / 5.0 m / min;
- crane movement speed - 40.0 / 10.0 m / min;
- group operating mode according to ISO or GOST - A5 (medium).
Complete set of delivered equipment:
- geared motors for moving and lifting, wire rope hoist type MT, end beams - manufactured by Podem plant (Bulgaria);
- electrical equipment - manufactured by Shneider Electric (France);
- span bridge - beams of the HEA series;
- LED lighting of the working area.
Each crane is equipped with two-speed lifting and moving mechanisms, which allows you to accurately position the load and safely carry out the process of unloading and loading of finished products without risk of damage to it. Also, cranes are equipped with modern safety devices such as:
- load limiter;
- anti-collision optical sensors;
- emergency stop on the remote control and key-mark;
- trailer switch of movement of a waist;
- limit switch of movement of the crane;
- thermal protection of the lift engine;
- phase control relay;
- light and sound alarm of the crane;
- additional brake of the lifting mechanism;
- main contactor in the circuit.
The control of overhead cranes is carried out through a radio remote control, which in turn has a duplicate and a backup cable console on quick-clamp connectors. This avoids interruptions in operation in the event of failure of any of the controls. Power supply to the cranes is carried out without cables (garlands) - through a closed-type trolley busbar.
A feature of this project was the simultaneous operation of several hoists, which made it possible to turn loads in the process due to the use of a special mode. The installation team successfully coped with the task of installing both cranes, as well as two sections of the power supply, each 76 meters long. All installation work was completed in just 3 business days. On the 4th day, with the participation of representatives of the Customer, tests and commissioning of crane equipment were carried out.