A one-girder overhead crane for the largest producer of mineral water in Ukraine was designed and manufactured at the Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC. This enterprise needed a new crane for maintenance and repair of existing pumping equipment. The optimal design of the crane was proposed by our designers after a thorough study of the mineral water production process. The crane equipment was designed, manufactured and delivered to the facility within 30 days from the date of signing the contract.
Technical characteristics of the crane KMO-3.2-8.00-10.0-A5
- carrying capacity - 3.2 t;
- lifting height - 10.0 m
- crane span - 8.0 m;
- lifting and lowering speed - 4.0 / 1.3 m/min;
- trolley speed - 20.0 / 6.0 m/min;
- crane movement speed - 30.0 / 10.0 m/min;
- group operating mode according to ISO or GOST - 2m (medium);
- degree of protection of electrical equipment - IP55.
Complete set of crane equipment
- wire rope type MT, end beams and gear motors for moving and lifting - manufactured by Podem (Bulgaria);
- span bridge (welded beam of box construction with a width of the riding shelf 295 mm);
- limit switch of raising and lowering;
- thermal protection of the lift engine;
- load limiter;
- standard current supply to the Festoon type crane;
- radio control system (2-speed);
- pendant control panel.
Installation of this support crane was carried out immediately after the completion of the construction of metal supports even before the sheathing of the new workshop, which avoided the dismantling of wall and roof structures (as a result, time and money of the Customer were saved). Installation and commissioning, as well as static and dynamic tests of the new crane were carried out within one working day.