By the order of the new oil-extracting plant, Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC collective produced and delivered a double-girder overhead crane with a lifting capacity of 16 tons. The main objective of this crane equipment is the maintenance of crushers and plants for the processing of sunflower seeds, as well as other grain crops.
In accordance with the technical task received by the Customer, our experts prepared a carefully thought-out work plan, which made it possible to manufacture and install the crane in a short time.
The main technical characteristics of the crane:
|carrying capacity||16,0 t|
|lifting height||14,0 m|
|crane span||11,0 m|
|rise-lowering speed||4,0/1,0 m/min|
|trolley speed||20,0/5,0 m/min|
|crane speed||40,0/10,0 m/min|
|operating mode group according to ISO or GOST||1Am (easy)|
|degree of protection of electrical equipment||IP54|
Complete set of delivered crane equipment:
- Trolley cart type MT, geared motors for moving and lifting, end beams - manufactured by Podem (Bulgaria).
- The span bridge is a welded beam of a box-shaped structure with a width of the riding shelf 295 mm.
- Load limiter.
- Limit switch for lifting and lowering.
- Limit switch of movement of the crane.
- Trailer hoist limit switch.
- Thermal protection of the lift engine.
- Phase control relay.
- Light and sound alarm of the crane course - CN 380V.
- Main contactor in the circuit.
- LED lighting of the working area.
- Current lead to the Festoon crane.
- Radio control system.
- Pendant control panel.
The crane delivered to the place of operation was mounted during the construction of the workshop building. After installation, commissioning was carried out, and then - all the necessary static and dynamic tests of crane equipment.