By order of a large enterprise for the production of plastic products located in Western Ukraine, the Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC manufactured an suspension bridge crane, which is necessary for loading molds into injection molding machines.
Injection molding machines are used to manufacture plastic products by injection molding. Today the plastics industry is highly developed in Ukraine. A wide variety of types of injection molding machines allows you to solve any problems in the production of all kinds of plastic products - from the smallest parts to bumpers and big bags, disposable tableware, home and garden products, thin-walled polymer packaging for the food industry and much more.
Technical characteristics of the suspension crane:
- marking - KMP-5.0-16.00-15.00-7.0-A5;
- lifting capacity - 5.0 t;
- lifting height - 7.0 m;
- crane span - 15.0 m;
- full length - 16.0 m;
- lifting and lowering speed - 4.0/1.3 m/min;
- trolley travel speed - 20.0/5.0 m/min;
- crane movement speed - 20.0 m/min;
- group of operating mode according to ISO or GOST - A5 (medium);
- the degree of protection of electrical equipment - IP54 (standard);
- execution - general industrial.
Crane equipment complete set:
- wire rope hoist type MT, as well as geared motors for movement and lifting - manufactured by Podem (Bulgaria);
- end beams with reduced headroom and span (welded box-type beam with a roll flange width of 295 mm) - manufactured by Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant;
- limit switches for the movement of the crane and hoist;
- thermal protection of the hoist motor;
- light and sound signaling of the crane run - CN 380V;
- load limiter;
- main contactor in the circuit;
- LED lighting of the working area;
- power supply to the crane - flexible cable.
A special condition in the production of the crane was its equipping with the following safety devices:
- smooth start and micro-speeds on all mechanisms;
- limit switches with «slowdown + stop» option.
Remote control of the crane is provided, as an alternative there is a redundant cable console with quick-release connectors.
This suspension bridge crane was installed in a new workshop. After completion of the commissioning work, its static and dynamic tests were carried out, as well as training of the Customer's personnel on all issues related to the operation and maintenance of the crane.