Specialists of «Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC» designed and manufactured a single-girder bridge crane for lifting and unloading, as well as assembly work of technological equipment with a capacity of up to 100 m3.
The crane is manufactured with the following technical characteristics:
- Carrying capacity 10,0 t;
- Span 16.5 m;
- Working lifting height 10,0 m;
- Span beam from the sectional section profile; production of KZPTO;
- Lifting speed 4,0 m / min;
- The travel speed of the hoist is 20.0 m / min;
- The speed of the crane movement is 30,0 / 10,0 m / min;
- End girders type G (Podem, Bulgaria), made of rigid sectional section;
- Rope hoist type MT525 (Podem, Bulgaria);
- Limit switches for the movement of hoists and cranes;
- Current lead on a beam of festoon type on a rigid profile;
- Current lead to the tap open trolley.
All geometric dimensions and crane parameters of 10.0 t have been designed in accordance with the "Rules for the Arrangement and Safe Operation of Cranes".
To avoid sharp jerks of the crane and cargo, two-speed crane movements were applied. The smooth movement of the crane increases the service life of both the crane metal structure, the crane runway and the crane wheel flange.