As you know, every large supermarket on the territory of Ukraine and abroad has a logistic center, the main task of which is the fast reception and shipment of goods. Thanks to the use of lifting and transport technology, this process is constantly being improved, for which different types of warehouse machinery are used, including forklifts and rokles.
In this case, the management of the logistics center considered it expedient to speed up and simplify the process of servicing electric forklifts, namely the replacement of rechargeable batteries using hoisting crane equipment, for which an suspended crane was ordered from the Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC.
The main technical characteristics of the new crane:
- load capacity - 3.2 tons;
- crane span - 6.0 m;
- crane base - 0.8 m;
- lifting height - 7.0 m;
- lifting speed - 4.0 m / min;
- hoist speed - 20.0 m / min;
- crane movement speed - 20.0 m / min.
- flying bridge (box-type welded beam) - produced by Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC;
- lifting mechanism - electric rope hoist type 3,2 MT 316 H7 V4 2/1 S N 21 20 manufactured by Podem (Bulgaria);
- the mechanism of movement of the crane - drive group of the type MA / TP produced by Podem;
- control - overhead remote control and backup radio control system.
To further ensure safety, the crane also installed:
- trailer switches of raising lowering of a waist;
- trailer switches of movement of a waist and crane;
- load limiter;
- light and sound alarm.
After the selection of all major components, the manufacture of the span bridge and other necessary components, a control assembly of the crane was carried out on the territory of the Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC. Then the crane was disassembled and sent to the spray booth for painting. After carrying out all the preparatory work, it was decided to deliver the crane assembly.
Bridge suspended crane was re-fully assembled and delivered to the customer. Installation work was carried out by employees of Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC in less than a day. At the final stage, the mounted crane equipment passed all the necessary static and dynamic tests; permits and all other necessary technical documentation has been transferred to the customer.
At this time, the crane has been successfully operated, as a result of which the time required to remove the discharged batteries from electric loaders and install charged batteries on them has been reduced to a minimum.