According to the technical specifications of the customer, they have been designed, manufactured and assembled double-girder overhead cranes OC 10,0-16,5-10,0-A5 with frequency inverters and trolley current lead.
The main parameters of double-girder bridge crane:
- load capacity - 10.0 tons;
- crane span - 16.5 m;
- krana- base of 2.5 m;
- lifting height - 10.0 m;
- lifting speed of 0.4 ... ..4,0 m / min;
- speed hoist 2.0 ... 20.0 m / min;
- speed Crane 3.0 ... 30.0 m / min;
- crane trolley Type 10 525 MT H10 V4 4/1 S KD 52 20, Bulgaria;
- the end of the beam-type G 2250-2500, Bulgaria;
- span bridge - welded box-type beam;
- crane control - with pendant / radio remote control;
- current supply to the hoist - Cable type Festoon;
- current supply to the faucet - trolley current lead Mobilis France;
- limit switches lifting-lowering hoists;
- limit switches move hoists and cranes;
- load limiter;
- visual and audible alarm.
All the mechanisms of lifting and moving cranes are equipped with frequency inverters Schneider Electric (France).
Power management enables the crane along the trolley current lead gated Mobilis (France) with service areas that allow the crane service, without disconnecting from the network of the main trolley, which in turn makes it possible to work the other cranes in flight. Power crane trucks - current supply cable to the hard metal sections such as Festoon.
Cranes have successfully passed static and dynamic testing and then were put into operation.