By order of a large plant for the production of metal structures located in Western Ukraine, Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC manufactured a double-girder overhead crane, which was necessary for loading and unloading operations, namely, unloading individual blanks of structural components of various complexity from vehicles and delivering them to the slipway for further processing.
Technical characteristics of double girder overhead crane:
- marking – KM-10.0-16.5-10.0-A5;
- lifting capacity – 10.0 t;
- lifting height – 10.0 m;
- span – 16.50 m;
- lifting-lowering speed – 0...2.0...6.0 m/min;
- trolley travel speed – 0...5.0...30.0 m/min;
- crane movement speed – 0...10.0...40.0 m/min;
- group of operating mode according to ISO or GOST – A5 (medium);
- degree of protection of electrical equipment – IP54 (standard).
Crane equipment complete set:
- lifting mechanism – crane trolley type MT, end beams of type GO2, geared motors for movement and lifting – all manufactured by Podem (Bulgaria);
- span bridge – box-type beams with walk-through galleries;
- limit switches for lifting and lowering, crane movement, hoist movement;
- thermal protection of the hoist motor;
- phase control relay;
- light and sound signaling of the crane run – CN 380V;
- load limiter;
- main contactor in the circuit;
- LED lighting of the working area;
- trolley current lead of closed type, length 65 m.
The crane is equipped with a comfortable operator's cab providing excellent visibility to the working area. The cockpit has an anti-vibration seat, heater and air conditioner. The control is carried out using joysticks manufactured by the French company Schneider Electric. The presence of frequency converters makes it possible to clearly and accurately position the transported load.
The installation of the crane, as well as its tests, were carried out in the conditions of the construction shop. Despite the difficulties associated with this circumstance, everything was successfully completed within five days.