Employees of «Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC» produced and installed a overhead bridge crane for a construction company conducting a major overhaul of a transformer station in Odessa. This crane equipment is necessary for the installation and maintenance of the transformer and its components.
After receiving from the Customer technical specifications for the manufacture of the crane and the project of the building where it will be operated, our designers have developed an dimensional drawing of the overhead bridge crane with a minimum construction height. This configuration of the crane will provide a possibility of rather simple and fast installation of large-sized transformer elements.
Main technical characteristics of the overhead bridge crane:
- lifting capacity - 5 tons;
- lifting height - 6.0 m;
- crane span - 7.4 m;
- lifting and lowering speed - 4 m / min;
- trolley traveling speed - 20 m / min;
- crane moving speed - 40/10 m / min;
- group mode of operation according to ISO or GOST - A5 (medium).
- lifting mechanism - cable hoist type MT manufactured by Podem (Bulgaria);
- gearmotors for moving and lifting - Podem (Bulgaria);
- electrical equipment - Schneider Electric (France);
- bridge (welded construction box-shaped beam) - Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC;
- trailer beams - Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC.
For additional safety, limit switches for crane and hoist movement, lifting-lowering, as well as a load limiter and thermal protection of the lifting engine are installed on the supporting crane. Electric power supply - flexible cable with carts on the cable. The crane is controlled using a pendant control panel.
The availability of all the necessary components in our own warehouse, optimized technological processes and extensive experience allowed our employees to manufacture and assemble the ordered crane in the shortest possible time, which ensured the timely implementation of the transformer station reconstruction.