At the Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC, by order of a large Ukrainian company engaged in renewable energy, an electric double-girder overhead crane was manufactured, which was necessary for a new thermal power plant using biofuel.
- marking - KM-30.0-16.5-11.0-A3;
- lifting capacity - 30 t;
- lifting height - 11.0 m;
- crane span - 16.5 m;
- lifting-lowering speed - 4.0 / 1.3 m/min;
- trolley travel speed - 20.0 / 5.0 m/min;
- crane movement speed - 0...10...40 m/min;
- group of operating mode according to ISO or GOST - A3 (light);
- execution - general industrial.
Completion of the supplied crane equipment:
- crane trolley and end beams - manufactured by Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC;
- geared motors for movement and lifting - by Podem (Bulgaria);
- electrical equipment - Schneider Electric (France);
- span bridge - welded box girder;
- limit switch for hoist movement;
- limit switch for crane movement;
- thermal protection of the hoist motor;
- phase control relay;
- light and sound signaling of the crane movement;
- load limiter;
- main contactor in the circuit;
- pendant control panel;
- radio control system;
- power supply to the crane - closed trolleys.
The use of new solutions in the supplied crane allowed to significantly reduce the maximum load from the wheels on the rails, which led to a decrease in the metal consumption of the crane equipment. The installation of the crane and the current supply, as well as the commissioning works were completed in the shortest possible time. After the successful completion of static and dynamic tests, Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC employees conducted training sessions on the correct operation of the crane; at the final stage, all the necessary technical documentation was handed over to the Customer's representatives.
The supplied crane will be used for the installation and maintenance of the turbine hall equipment, namely the turbine, condensing unit and pumps. At the same time, full control over the movement of goods and their precise positioning will be ensured thanks to modern two-speed drives manufactured by Podem.
The operation of the new thermal power plant on biofuel will reduce the cost of thermal energy for the end user, will lead to an increase in the use of environmentally friendly fuels and, accordingly, a decrease in the share of natural gas and coal, emissions from the use of which lead to atmospheric pollution.