«AV metal group» - is a leading company among Ukrainian metal traders. Today the company is one of the leaders of the Ukrainian market in the direction of black and stainless steel construction and machine-building fasteners for wholesale and retail consumers in Ukraine.
Wholesale and retail sales, as well as the production of rolled metal are the leading spheres of activity of «AV metal group». The main products of the company:
- black, stainless steel, galvanized metal products;
- corrugated board and metal tiles;
- engineering and construction fasteners;
- welding electrodes;
- mesh and fencing.
At present, "AV metal group" continues to actively develop not only as the largest metal trader in Ukraine, but also as a national manufacturer of rolled steel products. The company has its own production facilities in the largest cities of Ukraine and independently manufactures 10 categories of rolled metal. The production sites of the company are equipped with modern equipment that allows you to control quality, maintain a wide range of products and stock.
Each stage of the production process is monitored for compliance with the established standards. High-quality service and active production form loyal prices for the company's products and services. Expansion of its own production is one of the priority directions of development of "AV metal group".
"AV metal group" has many types of lifting equipment - this allows you to speed up the loading and reduce the time customers wait for their goods, as well as to unload the metal delivered to the warehouse at the same time.
However, due to a significant increase in the volume of loading and unloading operations, the company needed four more cranes, for the manufacture of which it was decided to turn to the Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC, which today is the flagship of Ukrainian crane construction.
It is worth noting that the acquaintance of the leading employees of Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC and AV metal group LLC took place back in 2018 - then, during long negotiations and joint participation in the preparation of project documentation, several options for the execution of overhead cranes with a lifting capacity from 10 to 50 tons were calculated and developed. Ultimately, the decision was made to design two cranes with a lifting capacity of 12.5 and 30.0 tons for one span and two cranes with a lifting capacity of 12.5 tons for the other span.
Having studied in detail the technological process of unloading metal products both from wagons and from trucks (and, accordingly, loading into them), it was considered expedient to equip all cranes with closed-type control cabins, which could provide crane operators with the most comfortable working conditions and a good view of the working site. Also, all cranes are equipped with redundant radio control systems that allow them to be controlled remotely. With the exception of the lifting capacity, all technical and operational parameters and equipment of the four cranes are the same.
Double girder overhead cranes for lifting and moving steel products
- working lifting height - 10.0 m;
- lifting speed - 0...6.0 m/min;
- movement speed - 0...30.0 m/min;
- operating temperature - -20 °С...+ 40 °С;
- permissible relative humidity - 80%;
- climatic version - U2 in accordance with GOST 15150;
- degree of protection of electrical equipment - IP54;
- operating mode - A5 (medium).
Complete set of each of the cranes:
- lifting mechanism of MT type of appropriate lifting capacity and end beams of GO type - manufactured by PodemCrane (Bulgaria);
- span bridge (box-type girder) - manufactured by Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC (Ukraine);
- electrical equipment and frequency converters - Schneider Electric (France).
Particular attention was paid to the means ensuring the safe and comfortable operation of the crane equipment, for which the following were installed:
- service platforms for the crane trolley and crane movement mechanisms;
- limit switches for lifting and lowering and movement of the trolley and crane;
- thermal protection and ventilation of electric motors;
- load limiter;
- main contactor in the circuit;
- phase control relay;
- emergency stop;
- key mark;
- anti-collision device;
- swivel remote control chair;
- heater and air conditioner in the cab.
Thanks to the detailed work plan and the high skill of the Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC installation team, the installation and commissioning works were completed within only 3 days. After passing all the necessary static and dynamic tests, the new cranes were handed over to "AV metal group" for further operation and are currently being successfully used.