The collective of the «Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC» plant in the shortest possible time had designed and manufactured an suspended bridge crane model KMP-3.2-12.0-8.815-6.0-A5 EX in explosion-proof version for a large Ukrainian enterprise for the production of emulsion explosives.
After having studied in detail the specifics of the Customer’s production, our plant specialists developed a design of a bridge suspension crane with a lifting capacity of 3.2 tons, which would most closely correspond to the specific conditions of the site where it should be operated. Each element of the crane electrical equipment is made in an explosion-proof design, which makes it possible to successfully operate the crane machine in an explosive room.
The supplied crane is required for loading a modular complex for the production of emulsion explosives used for blasting both on open surfaces and in underground conditions of mines and mines that are not hazardous for gas and dust.
Some of the main technical characteristics of the new suspended bridge crane:
- lifting height - 6.0 m;
- crane span - 8.815 m;
- lifting-lowering speed - up to 4 m/min;
- trolley traveling speed - up to 20 m/min;
- crane traveling speed - up to 20 m/min;
- operating mode group according to ISO or GOST - A5 (medium).
Components manufactured crane:
- motor-reducers of movement and lifting, as well as a cable hoist of type MT EX (all - in explosion-proof version) - produced by Podem (Bulgaria);
- end beams - produced by «Kyiv Crane Machinery Plant LLC»;
- span bridge - M series beams;
- current lead to the crane - flexible cable with carts on the cable.
In addition, the new bridge crane is equipped with a lift-lower limit switch and an overhead console with which the control is carried out.